Search found 3 matches

by nanakathy
18 Nov 2013, 13:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bontempi family from N. Italy
Replies: 18
Views: 22951

Re: Bontempi family from N. Italy

My great grandmother (Amelia Pellegrinelli) was born in Bellena, Fontevivo. Her mother was Rosa Gandolfi born in Berceto; she had a brother Domenico. Rosa married Luigi Pellegrinelli. Is Lozolla near Bellena? The church in Bellena is San Lorenzo.
I would be interested in seeing your death records ...
by nanakathy
26 Aug 2010, 12:56
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Belleno/Pellegrinelli
Replies: 6
Views: 8821

Re: Belleno/Pellegrinelli

Thank you Peter. Yes, that was the only town I could get to match that close. My family is from the Parma (Borgotaro, Belforte) area so that is probably the correct town.
How would I go about obtaining birth records?
by nanakathy
26 Aug 2010, 12:35
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Belleno/Pellegrinelli
Replies: 6
Views: 8821

Belleno/Pellegrinelli

I'm trying to confirm a town name taken from Ellis Island records.
My great grandmother was born in Belleno, Italy in 1880.
I'm trying to locate the town to get birth records.
She had a brother Domenico.
Thank you
Kathy