Search found 3 matches
- 19 Nov 2009, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm Searching for my Nonna....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6202
Re: I'm Searching for my Nonna....
Thank you Biff, this info is great. Is there another database that you are searching in? I still couldn't find this info at EllisIsland.org.....
- 19 Nov 2009, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm Searching for my Nonna....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6202
I'm Searching for my Nonna....
Hello, my name is Anthony Masci. I am trying to do a family search but naturally, I hit a brick wall (again!). I cannot find any information that my grandmother landed on ellis island when i know she did. i can find my grandfather's arrival but nothing on this wife.
Her name is Assunta (Marigliani ...
Her name is Assunta (Marigliani ...
- 12 Nov 2009, 01:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15366
Re: Searching for Percoco, Masci, DelBono from Terracina Ita
John, My grandparents came from Terracina. My grandfather's name was Agostino Masci (born in 1894. His parents also were Raffaele Masci and Concetta Percoco. I believe Agostino had a brother Ralph....Would it be possible to contact you to get some information that you may have?
Thanks,
Anthony ...
Thanks,
Anthony ...