Search found 2 matches
- 19 Nov 2009, 03:50
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Morelli family help please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13123
Re: Morelli family help please
Dear J Morelli please delete this message and repeat this in a separate inquiry in this forum so we can deal with your problem in locating the family town of origin in Italy which is vital to locating information about your family....Go back to your family and perhaps some oral history will gvie ...
- 14 Nov 2009, 06:21
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Morelli family help please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13123
Re: Morelli family help please
Hello tiamak, I'm new to this forum and I signed to discover more informations about my grandfather and for my surprise I see this thread about the Morelli family.
I'm brazilian and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil (one of the most italian cities in the planet). My grandfather was a Morelli too, so I ...
I'm brazilian and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil (one of the most italian cities in the planet). My grandfather was a Morelli too, so I ...