Dear Livio,
If you would like to exchange some further information you could write to me at riversanna65@yahoo.com. I have a copy of the Giovani Liberatore and the Angelantonia Del Rasa family tree. Many uncles and aunts went to Canada for work, this may be the line you are referring to. The ...
Search found 9 matches
- 18 Feb 2010, 09:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26042
- 30 Jan 2010, 10:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26042
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Dear Dorene,
I have just received the entire family tree, both sides starting from greatgrandparents all the way down to Gaetano's children John and Paul. If you are interested let me know. The information would be too much for this space but maybe we can try another way. If I don't hear anything I ...
I have just received the entire family tree, both sides starting from greatgrandparents all the way down to Gaetano's children John and Paul. If you are interested let me know. The information would be too much for this space but maybe we can try another way. If I don't hear anything I ...
- 08 Jan 2010, 10:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26042
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Dear Dorene,
Here a second mssg. www.siusa.archivi.beniculturali.it
Office of Archives in Caramanico Terme. You must ask for:
Estratto dai registri degli atti di nascita (Extract of the register of births).
Luogo di nascita (place of birth)
Data di nascita (date of birth)
Sesso del bambino (sex of ...
Here a second mssg. www.siusa.archivi.beniculturali.it
Office of Archives in Caramanico Terme. You must ask for:
Estratto dai registri degli atti di nascita (Extract of the register of births).
Luogo di nascita (place of birth)
Data di nascita (date of birth)
Sesso del bambino (sex of ...
- 08 Jan 2010, 10:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26042
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Dear Dorene,
Your mail was a very nice surprise, thank you. I have been busy with my mother trying to find out more information about her uncles and aunts. The birth certificates I got for myself was when I was in Caramanico Terme with my cousin from Jolliet. We went to city hall and simply asked ...
Your mail was a very nice surprise, thank you. I have been busy with my mother trying to find out more information about her uncles and aunts. The birth certificates I got for myself was when I was in Caramanico Terme with my cousin from Jolliet. We went to city hall and simply asked ...
- 18 Dec 2009, 18:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26042
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Hello dLiberatore,
Sorry, as a Newbie, I made the mistake of re-sending someone else's post. My mother had a little update on Uncle Guy. He left Caramanico with his brother Antonio, so they were together to America and ended up in Jolliet, Ill. Nicoli (o) Farnilli sponsored them, his wife was my ...
Sorry, as a Newbie, I made the mistake of re-sending someone else's post. My mother had a little update on Uncle Guy. He left Caramanico with his brother Antonio, so they were together to America and ended up in Jolliet, Ill. Nicoli (o) Farnilli sponsored them, his wife was my ...
- 18 Dec 2009, 18:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33978
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Hello Carissa,
My great grandfather was Giovanni Liberatore, born in Caramanico, Abruzzo region (very beautiful I may add), I have visited Liberatore family in Chieti. I am trying to figure out if some of the names you mentioned were my great grand father's brothers. Have you come across
any of ...
My great grandfather was Giovanni Liberatore, born in Caramanico, Abruzzo region (very beautiful I may add), I have visited Liberatore family in Chieti. I am trying to figure out if some of the names you mentioned were my great grand father's brothers. Have you come across
any of ...
- 17 Dec 2009, 20:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26042
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Following up on VJ's post
I took a look at the ellis Island site to see where their final destination was in the US and who his contact person was in Italy.
Gaetano lists his Father as Giovanni in Italy, and was going to his Uncle Nicola Faninelli. ( The surname of Nicola needs to be verified ...
I took a look at the ellis Island site to see where their final destination was in the US and who his contact person was in Italy.
Gaetano lists his Father as Giovanni in Italy, and was going to his Uncle Nicola Faninelli. ( The surname of Nicola needs to be verified ...
- 17 Dec 2009, 19:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26042
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Following up on VJ's post
I took a look at the ellis Island site to see where their final destination was in the US and who his contact person was in Italy.
Gaetano lists his Father as Giovanni in Italy, and was going to his Uncle Nicola Faninelli. ( The surname of Nicola needs to be verified ...
I took a look at the ellis Island site to see where their final destination was in the US and who his contact person was in Italy.
Gaetano lists his Father as Giovanni in Italy, and was going to his Uncle Nicola Faninelli. ( The surname of Nicola needs to be verified ...
- 17 Dec 2009, 19:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26042
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Hello dLiberatore,
Now I am the one who is new to this site. Your mssg. was the first I read and by now you have obtained much information. Our dates are a little different. I have my great Uncle Guy's birth date at 21 April 1895. He was my grandmother's brother on my mother's side. I have been to ...
Now I am the one who is new to this site. Your mssg. was the first I read and by now you have obtained much information. Our dates are a little different. I have my great Uncle Guy's birth date at 21 April 1895. He was my grandmother's brother on my mother's side. I have been to ...