Ciao!
La mia bisnonna è nata nel 1883 a Grado e battezzato cattolico.
C'era un ufficio del Registro in Italia a quel tempo già ? Chi può darmi l'indirizzo?
Quante parrocchie cattoliche nell'anno 1883 a Grado?
Vorrei ordinare una copia del record battesimale e trovare l'indirizzo al quale posso ...
Search found 6 matches
- 03 Jun 2010, 16:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Grado?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5869
- 23 Jan 2010, 12:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Grado
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8210
Re: Grado
Hello!
Yes, I know the maiden name of my great-grandmother. Her name is Ernestine Krainz, * 16.11.1883 (or 16.11.1881) in Grado, Italy.
She married 1913 on the second time in Trieste, Italy is 1970, and died in Graz, Austria.
I am looking for the church. The municipality has no data at the ...
Yes, I know the maiden name of my great-grandmother. Her name is Ernestine Krainz, * 16.11.1883 (or 16.11.1881) in Grado, Italy.
She married 1913 on the second time in Trieste, Italy is 1970, and died in Graz, Austria.
I am looking for the church. The municipality has no data at the ...
- 21 Jan 2010, 15:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Search help in Trieste
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6259
Re: Search help in Trieste
Thank you very much for your help!!
- 21 Jan 2010, 14:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Grado
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8210
Grado
Hello!
My great-grandmother was born in 1881 in Grado. Unfortunately, I do not know exactly in what parish.
Is there a researcher who is active in Grado and can help me a fee?
Can I ask someone to call the Catholic parish of the address / addresses of the Catholic parishes in Grado?
Thank you!
My great-grandmother was born in 1881 in Grado. Unfortunately, I do not know exactly in what parish.
Is there a researcher who is active in Grado and can help me a fee?
Can I ask someone to call the Catholic parish of the address / addresses of the Catholic parishes in Grado?
Thank you!
- 21 Dec 2009, 23:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Search help in Trieste
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6259
Search help in Trieste
Hello!
Seeking help in Trieste, church of San Giusto. My great-grandparents were married there in 1913.
Is there someone who can help me a fee?
Or does anybody know where the Catholic church records from Trieste in 1913 be found?
I would be very pleased!
++++
Ciao!
Cercare aiuto a Trieste, chiesa di ...
Seeking help in Trieste, church of San Giusto. My great-grandparents were married there in 1913.
Is there someone who can help me a fee?
Or does anybody know where the Catholic church records from Trieste in 1913 be found?
I would be very pleased!
++++
Ciao!
Cercare aiuto a Trieste, chiesa di ...
- 21 Dec 2009, 23:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ozbot
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2796
Surname Ozbot
Hello!
I am looking for the name OZBOT. My great-grandfather was born in the vicinity of Gorizia and he went to Austria. The name is very rare and I'm looking for contact.
I am looking for the name OZBOT. My great-grandfather was born in the vicinity of Gorizia and he went to Austria. The name is very rare and I'm looking for contact.