My great grandfathers original last name was cannizzaro,his mother was a catalano i believe..They lived in reggio calabria and came to ny after a big mudslide killed his oldest son in 1909..My grandfather had it shortened to canazon because of italian discrimination..Thats about all i know..
I was ...
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Dec 2009, 06:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cannizzaro family from Sicily
- Replies: 18
- Views: 27735
- 26 Dec 2009, 05:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cannizzaro family from Sicily
- Replies: 18
- Views: 27735
Re: Cannizzaro family from Sicily
My great grandfathers original last name was cannizzaro,his mother was a catalano i believe..They lived in reggio calabria and came to ny after a big mudslide killed his oldest son in 1909..My grandfather had it shortened to canazon because of italian discrimination..Thats about all i know..
I was ...
I was ...