Search found 6 matches

by natalebuscemi
29 Jan 2010, 17:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sicily
Replies: 9
Views: 14481

Re: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sici

Hi Valarie, Thanks for directing me to the article. I found it really interesting .....It looks like delving that far back requires a lot of work!! ....I think it would be fascinating, if I were able to trace that far back, considering I have been told only that I come from Sicilian peasants ...
by natalebuscemi
29 Jan 2010, 00:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sicily
Replies: 9
Views: 14481

Re: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sici

Hi Valarie, Thanks for getting back to me. It looks like I have some work to do, now to find the time... I am going to look into ordering the micro film soon to see what I can find out, and then the best thing, I think, I could next is make a donation to the church in Aragona Sicily. Ha!! .....You ...
by natalebuscemi
28 Jan 2010, 23:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sicily
Replies: 9
Views: 14481

Re: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sici

Dear Valiere Thanks for your response,and I certainly do not mind the length..... Although I had looked at the LDS site, I found the areas that you directed me to useful, I also recently purchased the Phillip Colletta book. There is a lot in there for me to absorb.... .So Now I need to take the time ...
by natalebuscemi
28 Jan 2010, 19:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sicily
Replies: 9
Views: 14481

Re: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sici

Hello Valarie, Thank you for your post, Sorry it took a while to reply.....As I mentioned I have begun to explore my family genealogy on the internet..... Both my parents families come from Aragona Sicily...... Both sides of my family came to the US .in the early 1900 s... From various sources, I ...
by natalebuscemi
17 Jan 2010, 21:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona
Replies: 6
Views: 10325

Re: Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona

Hello, I noticed on your post that you have family in Aragona, Sicily. Both my mother and father's family come from there. The names of my paternel and maternal grandparents are Buscemi, Mula, Aliamo, and Mirasola. So I've begun to research these names. If your family is from that town perhaps there ...
by natalebuscemi
17 Jan 2010, 21:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sicily
Replies: 9
Views: 14481

Researching Buscemi Mula Aliamo Mirasola in Aragona Sicily

Hello, I've just begun to research my family history. I have done some internet research and poked around with lds site and looked at passenger ship lists. I would be interested in corresponding with anyone who has any information on Buscemi, Mula, Aliamo, or Mirasola lines and perhaps other family ...