Search found 2 matches

by MCas86
31 Dec 2009, 04:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Cascianos
Replies: 2
Views: 2892

Looking for Cascianos

I would love to find out if I have any relatives in Sicily yet. All I know is my father was an only child to Gasper and Mary Casciano. However, I don't know if Gasper had any siblings or if any before him. I know none of my relatives will be of close relation but it would be great to find out. I ...
by MCas86
31 Dec 2009, 04:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Magavero family in Leroy, NY
Replies: 17
Views: 13538

Re: Magavero family in Leroy, NY

I realize this post is rather dead as the last few posts were in 2003 however, my grandmother was Mary Magavero. She was married to Gasper Casciano. She passed away in 1991 from colon cancer. I don't know any of her relatives.