Search found 4 matches

by caver95
13 Jul 2011, 09:22
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Family from Sicignano
Replies: 9
Views: 8247

Re: Family from Sicignano

Stayed the night in Sicignano last night. I did not meet anyone of the Conte family, but it was still fun seeing where my family came from.
by caver95
18 Jan 2010, 10:39
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Family from Sicignano
Replies: 9
Views: 8247

Family from Sicignano

Hello I just found that my great great grand father was from Sicignano.
His name was Saverio Conde Died in Utica in 1943. Married to Maria Theresa Conde Caleo died in Utica NY in 1909.
His Fathers name was Genero Conde. Any Info would be helpful.
by caver95
18 Jan 2010, 09:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Leone's from Nicastro setteled in Utica New York
Replies: 6
Views: 6834

Re: Leone's from Nicastro setteled in Utica New York

Thank you this has been very helpful if there is anything else I am happy to see it
by caver95
06 Jan 2010, 13:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Leone's from Nicastro setteled in Utica New York
Replies: 6
Views: 6834

Leone's from Nicastro setteled in Utica New York

I am just starting to do some research on my family. My Great grand father was Felice Leone from Nicastro Italy born in 1889-1890 died in June 1966 in Utica NY. His father and mother where Antonino and Angela Leone, they emigrated to Utica New York around 1901-1902. He had 3 brothers Antonino ...