HI Ann,
Thanks for the tip. Ive totally hit a brick wall where my Great grandfather is concerned... Im really confused on the places in italy. I have documents that say Coreno, some that say Caserta, some that say Frosinone... Coreno Ausonia... are they all the same place?
Also, I would LOVE a copy ...
Search found 4 matches
- 02 Jan 2010, 13:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10709
- 02 Jan 2010, 01:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10709
Re: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
Hi Peter,
I can contact my local branch of the LDS and will send away for the long form of my grandfathers birth to see if that will provide more information about my grandfathers parents, other than just their names.
I appreciate the help.
I can contact my local branch of the LDS and will send away for the long form of my grandfathers birth to see if that will provide more information about my grandfathers parents, other than just their names.
I appreciate the help.
- 01 Jan 2010, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10709
Re: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
Thank you Peter... I have Fortunatos passport and copy of his birthcertificate. Parents names on passport show:
Father: Antonio Di Iorio
Mother: Carolina Biassiotta
Nat a Coreno Ausonia (Caserta)
On the birth certificate is shows:
Father: Di Iorio, Antonio
Mother: Biasiotta, Carolina
luogo di ...
Father: Antonio Di Iorio
Mother: Carolina Biassiotta
Nat a Coreno Ausonia (Caserta)
On the birth certificate is shows:
Father: Di Iorio, Antonio
Mother: Biasiotta, Carolina
luogo di ...
- 01 Jan 2010, 21:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10709
Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
Looking for any information on my grandfathers parents/family. Fortunatos birth certificate shows his fathers name as Antonio DiIorio and mothers name as Caroline Biasiotti but I cannot locate information on Antonio or Caroline. At some point Fortunato moved to Angel Lane, Kent England and married ...