Hallo Peter,
thanks for your answer. But I think, I didn't explain my question sufficiently.
I am looking for the birth certificate of my ancestor:
ANTON VETTER, * 3. or 9.7. 1803 in Mestre
His parents were Johann Vetter, * 25.6.1764 in Ofen/Hungary with Hungarian nationality and Barbara (Francisca ...
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Jan 2010, 17:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mestr - birth certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5534
- 02 Jan 2010, 21:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Mestr - birth certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5534
Mestr - birth certificate
Hallo,
I' ve just registered and want to introduce myself at first. My name is Sabine, I'm living in Germany and do family researches since 1973.
The locations of my ancestors are mainly Germany and Austria-Hungary. So, if I can help you somehow in Germany, just write.
Now to my question:
One of my ...
I' ve just registered and want to introduce myself at first. My name is Sabine, I'm living in Germany and do family researches since 1973.
The locations of my ancestors are mainly Germany and Austria-Hungary. So, if I can help you somehow in Germany, just write.
Now to my question:
One of my ...