Hi there,
wondering if I am distantly related to anyone on this forum.
This is the information that I have available.
Benedetto Mattera and Angela (my great-great-grandparents) had 5 children:
Vincenzo Paolo Mattera (Born in Barano d'Ischia on 8 January 1855)
Vincenzo Domenico Mattera (Born in ...
Search found 6 matches
- 15 Dec 2011, 09:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mattera Family Name
- Replies: 54
- Views: 62118
- 19 Jan 2010, 14:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MATTERA and MATARESE
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3619
MATTERA and MATARESE
Hi all,
it turns out that not only is there Italian blood from my mom's side of the family, but from my dad's as well
This is what I know, but I have a few questions....
Carolina Matarese (6 Dec 1874 - 22 October 1924) was born in Forio (?) Naples to Giuseppe Matarese de Lorenza and Nunziata ...
it turns out that not only is there Italian blood from my mom's side of the family, but from my dad's as well
This is what I know, but I have a few questions....
Carolina Matarese (6 Dec 1874 - 22 October 1924) was born in Forio (?) Naples to Giuseppe Matarese de Lorenza and Nunziata ...
- 19 Jan 2010, 14:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacchiori / Angeli (Trieste)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4439
Re: Pacchiori / Angeli (Trieste)
Just an update...
Haven't received a reply from the comune di Trieste yet... however a cousin I didn't even know existed has made contact and given me extra details. It seems that even though we don't know Giusto Pacchiori's original surname yet I have found out that his parents' names were Stefano ...
Haven't received a reply from the comune di Trieste yet... however a cousin I didn't even know existed has made contact and given me extra details. It seems that even though we don't know Giusto Pacchiori's original surname yet I have found out that his parents' names were Stefano ...
- 12 Jan 2010, 14:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacchiori / Angeli (Trieste)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4439
Re: Pacchiori / Angeli (Trieste)
Lucky me indeed!!!
- 12 Jan 2010, 14:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacchiori / Angeli (Trieste)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4439
Re: Pacchiori / Angeli (Trieste)
It's my understanding that my great grandfather changed the surname to Pacchiori (under Fascist rule) and my grandfather was their only son... when he passed away (in 2001), and having borne no male children (only my mom) the surname died out.
I suspect names like Pacchioni, or Pecchiari may ...
I suspect names like Pacchioni, or Pecchiari may ...
- 12 Jan 2010, 13:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacchiori / Angeli (Trieste)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4439
Pacchiori / Angeli (Trieste)
Hi all,
I have gotten stuck trying to trace my ancestry past my great-grandparents.
What I do know:
Giusto Pacchiori (6 December 1885 - 29 march 1976) born and (I assume) died in Trieste - I have no further information on him other than he had two sisters (Emma and Nanni) and one brother (Ernesto ...
I have gotten stuck trying to trace my ancestry past my great-grandparents.
What I do know:
Giusto Pacchiori (6 December 1885 - 29 march 1976) born and (I assume) died in Trieste - I have no further information on him other than he had two sisters (Emma and Nanni) and one brother (Ernesto ...