Search found 6 matches
- 04 Feb 2012, 17:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records for DAgord/Sebben in Fonzaso prior to 1840
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1518
Records for DAgord/Sebben in Fonzaso prior to 1840
My Family records have me blocked at a certain point. Great Grandfather born in Fonzaso 15Sept 1856 looking for his Father and Mothers dates and full names. And backwards rom there. Anyone got some suggestions. Only got so far on Ancestry.com hoping for another solution.
- 04 Feb 2012, 16:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: birth records for D'Agord in Fonzaso
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4134
Re: birth records for D'Agord in Fonzaso
Yes Peter thereis a acrest for D'Agord. I have one it is in Italian. Got it in Italy. Not sure I can upload jpeg on this site though. If you are interested in it e-mail me at plhitts@hotmail.com
- 27 Jan 2012, 22:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9210
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Hello its Violet...I have found our D'Agord Crest and even had it translated to English. I also have the Sebben Crest but it is in Portuguese. I have Coat of arms but I have no way of uploading these jpgs for other family members to view or check their history. Anyone who sees this send me a note as ...
- 27 Jan 2012, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9210
Re: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
Kaitlynelisse,
Glad my daughter was searching the net and found this page I had forgotten all about it. There are a lot of Sebbens in Fonzaso. My Grandmother was a Sebben and I am related on both sides of the family. There are a lot of Sebbens in Brazil also who married D'Agords by the way. I can ...
Glad my daughter was searching the net and found this page I had forgotten all about it. There are a lot of Sebbens in Fonzaso. My Grandmother was a Sebben and I am related on both sides of the family. There are a lot of Sebbens in Brazil also who married D'Agords by the way. I can ...
- 06 Jan 2010, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9210
D'Agord/Sebben family records Fonzaso
My Greatgrandfather was Antonio D'Agord,Greatgrandmother was Madalena Maria Sebben. Born in Fonzaso 1856. I am looking for any family information,crests,name mening,origin. Anywhere I can get this info in English would be perfered.
- 06 Jan 2010, 18:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: birth records for D'Agord in Fonzaso
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4134
birth records for D'Agord in Fonzaso
I am looking for surnames and family crests birth records for the name D'Agord in Fonzaso BL,IT circa 1800-1888