OMG! OMG! This is GREAT! I would LOVE to catch up!
I'm married for 20 years now, I have 2 kids Ashley 17 and David jr. 13
I'm still in norwalk, all I have to say is thank God for Auntie Antoinette's family tree she aways would send, I kept them all!
my e-mail is coffeemom34@aol.com crazy name my ...
Search found 2 matches
- 10 Jan 2010, 00:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Ciotti in Roccagorga
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15344
- 09 Jan 2010, 18:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Ciotti in Roccagorga
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15344
Re: Searching for Ciotti in Roccagorga
Hi Joe
funny thing don't know how I got to this site, but as I was reading your post I couldn't believe what I was reading , thats my grandfather two ...
and yes his birthday is nov.13 1883 and he died on may 24 1969 and we called him Papanon , and Nonnie was Virginia Tassi born on May 28 1899 and ...
funny thing don't know how I got to this site, but as I was reading your post I couldn't believe what I was reading , thats my grandfather two ...
and yes his birthday is nov.13 1883 and he died on may 24 1969 and we called him Papanon , and Nonnie was Virginia Tassi born on May 28 1899 and ...