biagasis vedo ora il tuo post. Io cerco Biasiotti, non Biagiotti. tu cosa hai ricostruito? Biagiotti o BIasiotti?
grazie
ciao
Search found 2 matches
- 17 Feb 2011, 17:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10709
- 10 Jan 2010, 15:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10709
Re: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
Hi. my name is Biasiotti. I live in Italy and I'm doing some research myself.
My whole family is from Rome, and I could track back until 1800. Thre is another branch I could not link to my Roman side. Thath branch is from south of rome (Piglio). I found some document related to Biasiotti in Levico ...
My whole family is from Rome, and I could track back until 1800. Thre is another branch I could not link to my Roman side. Thath branch is from south of rome (Piglio). I found some document related to Biasiotti in Levico ...