I have been doing research in order to gather the proper documents for applying for dual citizenship, but I have hit a wall on some documents.
I am having trouble finding several documents from Puerto Rico (where my family settled),
- My great grandfathers death certificate
- My grandfathers ...
Search found 2 matches
- 20 Aug 2010, 04:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship and Research -- Filardi Famiglia
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1912
- 11 Jan 2010, 06:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Filardi surname
- Replies: 20
- Views: 20799
Re: Filardi surname
PFilardi,
My name is Andy, I am a descendant from a Hector Filardi from Puerto Rico. He was a doctor, and he lived in Louisiana for some years and then finished his life in Texas. Is this the same Hector that you know of?
Thanks.
My name is Andy, I am a descendant from a Hector Filardi from Puerto Rico. He was a doctor, and he lived in Louisiana for some years and then finished his life in Texas. Is this the same Hector that you know of?
Thanks.