Search found 5 matches

by amgatto
08 Feb 2010, 01:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Razzano's of Soopaca, Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 2519

Razzano's of Soopaca, Italy

Looking for relatives of my grand father, Antonio Razzano, born in Solopaca in 1883.
by amgatto
30 Jan 2010, 16:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: GATTO's of Cetara
Replies: 1
Views: 2518

GATTO's of Cetara

I'm looking for information about my great-great grand father, born in Cetara, Italy in 1784. Is there some way to get information from that time period?
by amgatto
30 Jan 2010, 16:25
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Inforrmation - Gatto's of Cetara, Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 9267

Re: Inforrmation - Gatto's of Cetara, Italy

Thank you Peter. I do not find Cetara on the right side when I go to www.parrocchie.it Is there something I am missing?
by amgatto
22 Jan 2010, 21:21
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Inforrmation - Gatto's of Cetara, Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 9267

Re: Inforrmation - Gatto's of Cetara, Italy

I have traced my family back to Francisco Saverio Gatto, born in Cetera in 1784. I don't know how to search more about him and about Gatto's before 1784.
by amgatto
22 Jan 2010, 18:52
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Inforrmation - Gatto's of Cetara, Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 9267

Inforrmation - Gatto's of Cetara, Italy

I'm looking for information about my great-great grand fathe, born in Cetara, Italy in 1784. Is there some way to get information from that time period?