My grandfather didn't have any brothers named Domenic. He only had one brother - Augustino (Auggie). I think someone else had mentioned having a relative named Dominic...
Bob
Search found 7 matches
- 30 Mar 2010, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13122
- 15 Mar 2010, 19:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13122
Re: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenn
Hmm. I think my cousin said my great grandfather's name was Frank and his mother's name was Rose DiMartino. I would be interested in seeing your tree.
My email is rfd24_2000@yahoo.com
Thanks Denise!
PS- My grandfather also had 3 sisters Grace, Rose, and Maria Felisa, in addition to his brother ...
My email is rfd24_2000@yahoo.com
Thanks Denise!
PS- My grandfather also had 3 sisters Grace, Rose, and Maria Felisa, in addition to his brother ...
- 14 Mar 2010, 21:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13122
Re: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenn
Hi Denise--
Haven't heard from my uncle yet, but, my cousin had written down quite of bit of information.
My grandfather Joseph DiCorcia was born 4/10/1894. His father's name was Frank and his mother's maiden name was DiMartino. He had only one brother -Augustino and 4 sisters.
Sounds like your ...
Haven't heard from my uncle yet, but, my cousin had written down quite of bit of information.
My grandfather Joseph DiCorcia was born 4/10/1894. His father's name was Frank and his mother's maiden name was DiMartino. He had only one brother -Augustino and 4 sisters.
Sounds like your ...
- 13 Mar 2010, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13122
Re: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenn
Denise -So cool! Yes, my grandmother's maiden name was Vosa. My grandfather did emigrate here around the year you mention. Does this mean that my grandfather and your grandfather were cousins? I will send your most recent post out to my Uncle Joe. My father was Frank who died in 1997. My Aunt Rose ...
- 12 Mar 2010, 23:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13122
Re: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenn
Hi Denise-
Thanks for the reply. Maybe our grandparents were cousins, though I think I might remember the names you mentioned. I will forward your reply to my Uncle Joe to check out. I will also join Santamenna facebook page.
Bob
PS-Funny -when I worked in NJ I found a business card of a Bob ...
Thanks for the reply. Maybe our grandparents were cousins, though I think I might remember the names you mentioned. I will forward your reply to my Uncle Joe to check out. I will also join Santamenna facebook page.
Bob
PS-Funny -when I worked in NJ I found a business card of a Bob ...
- 23 Jan 2010, 14:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13122
Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
Looking for any/all information on my paternal grandparents who emigrated from Santomenna Italy around 1915-1917 to Jersey City NJ.
Also, anyone who might have DiCorcia surname in Santomenna that might be related...
General information about the town would also be appreciated.
Bob DiCorcia ...
Also, anyone who might have DiCorcia surname in Santomenna that might be related...
General information about the town would also be appreciated.
Bob DiCorcia ...
- 23 Jan 2010, 14:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for origins of my Paternal Grandfather
- Replies: 22
- Views: 17065
Re: Looking for origins of my Paternal Grandfather
Sorry -don't know Dominick DiCorcia, but, I was wondering if anyone knew my grandparents --Joseph and Antionette DiCorcia who emigranted from Santomenna around 1917 or so.
They settled in Jersey City, NJ.
They settled in Jersey City, NJ.