Search found 4 matches

by Jenny_lynn
24 Jan 2010, 23:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Replies: 27
Views: 23421

Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester

Robin, I found the link for captcarlos..is this is it?


http://www.captcarlo.com/
by Jenny_lynn
24 Jan 2010, 22:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Replies: 27
Views: 23421

Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester

Wow..thats awesome..nice to meet you Robin! I remember meeting some family in Gloucester of ours that had a restaurant..it was so long ago though..I think I was like 11 or 12...but here is my e-mail if you ever want to keep in touch jenny_lynn1988@yahoo.com

I live in VA right now but am trying to ...
by Jenny_lynn
24 Jan 2010, 10:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Replies: 27
Views: 23421

Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester

Thats awesome..I went through the links you provided..and I never realized the depth of my ancestry...the funny thing is..I also carry a genetic trait for thallessemia...which from what I was told is from the region my grandmother's parents are from...I know a few of my relatives in Gloucester but ...
by Jenny_lynn
23 Jan 2010, 15:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Replies: 27
Views: 23421

Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester

Wow...I was doing some searches to see if I could find family..because I know I have some on my Grandma's side...my Grandmother is Vincie..her maiden was Vigliano..but she married my grandfather and became a Re'...They had one son together..Frank..thats my dad...this is wild..I have met some ...