Search found 3 matches
- 07 Feb 2010, 23:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
- Replies: 67
- Views: 106262
Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr
I had lunch with Anna today, she said she had sent you loads and loads of death cards her mother had? Sounded interesting. My e-mail is jessicasfun@hotmail.com x
- 27 Jan 2010, 06:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
- Replies: 67
- Views: 106262
Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr
My Grandfather Olimpio's sister died yesterday, Rosa Fusco (was Forte) she was the last of the four siblings in his family. Sadly the funeral is in Ireland on Friday and I cannot make it.
- 26 Jan 2010, 22:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
- Replies: 67
- Views: 106262
Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr
The Bexhill Fortes...
Olimpio and Iolanda Forte my grand parents had Frank and Sandra
I am Jessica Iolanda, Sandras oldest daughter, I also have a younger sister Gemma Alessandra. My uncle Frank Had a sone called Gino. Everyone bar me still lives in Bexhill.
Olimpio and Iolanda Forte my grand parents had Frank and Sandra
I am Jessica Iolanda, Sandras oldest daughter, I also have a younger sister Gemma Alessandra. My uncle Frank Had a sone called Gino. Everyone bar me still lives in Bexhill.