Search found 2 matches
- 30 Jan 2010, 17:01
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: In Search of some helpful information
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6413
Re: In Search of some helpful information
Thank you all for the sound advice. i already have 30 tattoo's but wanted this one to be special because my g'ma was a very special lady. I just wish I had the oppurtunity to visit Italy with them this past summer before she passed. Italy from the pictures i seen is so gorgeous and seems so peaceful ...
- 28 Jan 2010, 17:46
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: In Search of some helpful information
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6413
In Search of some helpful information
Hello and Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this forum I am so happy I was able to find it. Our Grandmother was born and raised in Cismon Del Grappa and moved to the States. She has recently passed of cancer and is now with her Lord and her One True Love, who gave her 14 wonderful children ...