Search found 3 matches

by pezzer66
02 Jan 2003, 03:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: \"Clan names\"
Replies: 2
Views: 7502

\"Clan names\"

Thanks
by pezzer66
30 Dec 2002, 06:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: \"Clan names\"
Replies: 2
Views: 7502

\"Clan names\"

I was wondering what is the significance of clan names. My surname is Pesavento and my ancestors came from Asiago. A lot of the Pesaventos from Asiago migrated to the town I grew up in in Illinois. We have 2 different clan names in this town alone. My family is the \"Nes\" clan...my grandfather was ...
by pezzer66
29 Dec 2002, 03:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Family History Information
Replies: 2
Views: 5571

Looking for Family History Information

I wrote to Asiago, Italy and asked for a marriage and birth certificates for my grandfather and greatgrandfater. It took about a month and I received both documents and a outline of my family going back to 1818. Like the previous two posts said, you need names and dates first.