Thank you both for your replies!
I am preparing a letter to send to Lanciano for information on Camilla Staniscia. Have either of you already done so?
Dolly remembers that her grandmother (Camilla) was still alive when she was a child. Camilla had two nieces who helped take care of her. One lived ...
Search found 2 matches
- 02 Feb 2010, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25096
- 01 Feb 2010, 17:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25096
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Justin,
I think we are related - my great grandfather, Giuseppe Trivilino, was the brother of you great grand mother, Adelina. I talked with my aunt over the weekend and, if I remember correctly, she said she ran into your mother recently at a funeral. My aunt's name is Dolly and she is my ...
I think we are related - my great grandfather, Giuseppe Trivilino, was the brother of you great grand mother, Adelina. I talked with my aunt over the weekend and, if I remember correctly, she said she ran into your mother recently at a funeral. My aunt's name is Dolly and she is my ...