thank you to all for your help!
Abby
Search found 4 matches
- 04 Feb 2010, 18:05
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Orphanage Novara
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7549
- 03 Feb 2010, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuliani, Alloro, Diviganti, Caletti
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3236
Giuliani, Alloro, Diviganti, Caletti
Hello All,
I am searching for information on my Great Grandfather and Nona. Here is what I do have:
Paolina Rose Diviganti
b 11 Jan 1877 (Italy)
Had a son ( My great grandfather)
Mario Giuliani
b 16 May 1899 ( I believe in Mornago Italy)
His father apparently died of TB. Paolina married ...
I am searching for information on my Great Grandfather and Nona. Here is what I do have:
Paolina Rose Diviganti
b 11 Jan 1877 (Italy)
Had a son ( My great grandfather)
Mario Giuliani
b 16 May 1899 ( I believe in Mornago Italy)
His father apparently died of TB. Paolina married ...
- 03 Feb 2010, 19:05
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Orphanage Novara
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7549
Re: Orphanage Novara
Thank You Biff,
I click on this link and it shows a book overview... not sure where to look for your suggested AVOGADRO, Antonio
Help!!!
Abby
I click on this link and it shows a book overview... not sure where to look for your suggested AVOGADRO, Antonio
Help!!!
Abby
- 03 Feb 2010, 18:07
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Orphanage Novara
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7549
Orphanage Novara
Hello everyone,
I have been given information that my great great grandmother was from an orphanage called novara. Does anyone have any information on this place or where I could get that information? I believe at one point she was fostered out. Her son was born in Mornago and after his father died ...
I have been given information that my great great grandmother was from an orphanage called novara. Does anyone have any information on this place or where I could get that information? I believe at one point she was fostered out. Her son was born in Mornago and after his father died ...