Search found 2 matches

by tinamauro
04 Feb 2010, 20:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Chicago LaMantia family
Replies: 31
Views: 47571

Re: Chicago LaMantia family

Your family is probably related to mine. My grandfather was John LaMantia, born in Termini Imerese in Sicily in 1890. His brothers and sisters all lived in western PA, mostly in Indiana and Blairsville, and on the LaMantia Produce website (which is in Blairsville) you will see that some of the ...
by tinamauro
04 Feb 2010, 19:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Chicago LaMantia family
Replies: 31
Views: 47571

Re: Chicago LaMantia family

I am new to the site.
My family name is LaMantia. Not sure of the origins other than I believe the family name originates in Sicily, La Termine possibly?

My father was an only child and my grandfather's family has all deceased.
SO I am really trying to learn more about my family name in both Italy ...