Hi everyone!
I attempted years ago to search for some answers & am attempting to search again now.
So my great-great-grandfather Dominick Maraspin died in San Antonio Texas in 1916. I found his death certificate, stating he was born in Austria (Trieste?) and states his father's name was Stephen ...
Search found 11 matches
- 03 Apr 2025, 04:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marispini/Maraspin Research
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1154
- 02 Jun 2012, 05:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
"I could not easily figure out the birth year for Dominick Maraspini (Domenico?) BUT I did come across a dominick Maraspini born January 14, 1941 in Stockton San Joaquim California and who died on March 16,2008. His social security number is 560-52-7552. He may very well be the Your Dominick ...
- 02 Jun 2012, 04:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
Hey Dominic!
WOW!!! I've been waiting for this kind of break for over two years! Do you have any information about him in particular such as the correct spelling of Luis' last name, parents first and/or last names, immigration information? Any information you could provide, Dominic, would be ...
WOW!!! I've been waiting for this kind of break for over two years! Do you have any information about him in particular such as the correct spelling of Luis' last name, parents first and/or last names, immigration information? Any information you could provide, Dominic, would be ...
- 12 Feb 2010, 00:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
In case you haven't seen these,
This may be Domenico's wife, Joseph's mother
From FamilySearch Pilot
1964 Death Certificate
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3025/40283892646.jpg
Name: Maria D. Maraspini
Death date: 13 Dec 1964
Death place: San Antonio, Bexar, Texas
Gender: Female
Race or ...
This may be Domenico's wife, Joseph's mother
From FamilySearch Pilot
1964 Death Certificate
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3025/40283892646.jpg
Name: Maria D. Maraspini
Death date: 13 Dec 1964
Death place: San Antonio, Bexar, Texas
Gender: Female
Race or ...
- 11 Feb 2010, 19:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
Thank you for the update!
From the census
- married before 1903
- children born 1903 thru 1916 in TX
- Domenic died after 1915 probably in TX
Can't locate the family on the 1910 census
The Domenic in Pittsburgh in 1910 was listed as single, it may not be the correct census
Could Domenic have ...
From the census
- married before 1903
- children born 1903 thru 1916 in TX
- Domenic died after 1915 probably in TX
Can't locate the family on the 1910 census
The Domenic in Pittsburgh in 1910 was listed as single, it may not be the correct census
Could Domenic have ...
- 11 Feb 2010, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
I don't know why we can't find anyone else in the census. :? I'm going to keep looking.
Does this look like the correct family?
son Joseph born abt 1910?
Thanks! Valarie
possible 1920 census
Home in 1920 :
636 Delgado Street, rents
San Antonio Ward 3, Bexar, Texas
head Mary Maraspin 30 ...
Does this look like the correct family?
son Joseph born abt 1910?
Thanks! Valarie
possible 1920 census
Home in 1920 :
636 Delgado Street, rents
San Antonio Ward 3, Bexar, Texas
head Mary Maraspin 30 ...
- 11 Feb 2010, 00:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
Marc,
Where did your family settle? Did they stay in PA, or move elsewhere? Do you know Dominic's occupation, name of his wife, children? These clues might help us track him down. :wink:
Do the trees on Ancestry belong to you?
Misbris: ultimately they settled around San Antonio, Texas, but I ...
Where did your family settle? Did they stay in PA, or move elsewhere? Do you know Dominic's occupation, name of his wife, children? These clues might help us track him down. :wink:
Do the trees on Ancestry belong to you?
Misbris: ultimately they settled around San Antonio, Texas, but I ...
- 11 Feb 2010, 00:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
Marc,
What info do you have?
I strongly suspect that neither Marispini nor Maraspini is the correct/original Italian spelling of your name. It is going to be difficult at best, impossible at worst, to move forward with your research before you resolve the spelling issue.
Johnny: unfortunately ...
What info do you have?
I strongly suspect that neither Marispini nor Maraspini is the correct/original Italian spelling of your name. It is going to be difficult at best, impossible at worst, to move forward with your research before you resolve the spelling issue.
Johnny: unfortunately ...
- 11 Feb 2010, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
Valarie: my apologies, it was Pittsburgh as you noted, not Philadelphia.Hello Marc!
Found the same surname spelling, but it was in Pittsburgh in 1910
Possible relation or a coincidence?
Thank you,
Valarie
- 10 Feb 2010, 02:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
Boy, I wish I did. He died when my Great-Grandfather was young so my Grandfather only knew so much about him. Like I was saying I've been pretty much stonewalled at 1889, lol. I'm stuck at this point and am really hoping to find a little glimmer of hope. I'm wondering, would Maraspini be a ...
- 10 Feb 2010, 02:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23288
The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(
Hi everyone!
I've been creating a family tree for the Marispinis, and I've come so far...only to get stonewalled. Turns out the so called "stories" my Grandfather told me may have been true involving my Great-Great-Grandfather, Dominick Marispini, as a stowaway on a ship when he was 16. I guess ...
I've been creating a family tree for the Marispinis, and I've come so far...only to get stonewalled. Turns out the so called "stories" my Grandfather told me may have been true involving my Great-Great-Grandfather, Dominick Marispini, as a stowaway on a ship when he was 16. I guess ...