Search found 3 matches

by LaPecorella
16 Feb 2010, 15:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Coco / LoCoco - Piedimonte Etneo, Sicily
Replies: 13
Views: 8701

Re: Coco / LoCoco - Piedimonte Etneo, Sicily

Wow! Thank you so much! This info seems to be correct especially the names of the children, they would match the names of their grandparents. I'm going to run all this by my mother tonight & my nonna this weekend to see. I really appreciate it! Where did you search for all these documents?
by LaPecorella
16 Feb 2010, 12:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Coco / LoCoco - Piedimonte Etneo, Sicily
Replies: 13
Views: 8701

Re: Coco / LoCoco - Piedimonte Etneo, Sicily

Thanks Peter... When I have time I'll try it out.
by LaPecorella
16 Feb 2010, 03:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Coco / LoCoco - Piedimonte Etneo, Sicily
Replies: 13
Views: 8701

Coco / LoCoco - Piedimonte Etneo, Sicily

I am in search of cousins that live somewhere in New York State. My mother & I are in Putnam County & as far as we know, our cousins should be fairly close by. My great grandparents were Giuseppe Coco & Maria DiMauro from Piedimonte Etneo Sicily. Giuseppe had 2 brothers (pictured below...Giuseppe on ...