Hey, great to see responses.
Here is the tree i am building. Perhaps it can help unlock some info for all of us.
http://ciaralli.tribalpages.com/tribe/b ... =908813957
Use the following to log in ...and please add if anything matches.
maschine@shaw.ca
boss1961
Search found 3 matches
- 23 May 2010, 07:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26056
- 17 Feb 2010, 22:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26056
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Interesting discussion. I have an Uncle Corfinio Liberatore. His branch originates in Montreal, ( via Halifax I presume ). He has a few brothers and family still in Abruzzi.
I am developing a tree and i have no doubt our trees will cross at some point.
My bloodline is of Corfinio , just west of ...
I am developing a tree and i have no doubt our trees will cross at some point.
My bloodline is of Corfinio , just west of ...
- 17 Feb 2010, 22:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ciaralli-Fallavolita-Liberatore-Fazi - Clementi ( e) lineage
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1631
Ciaralli-Fallavolita-Liberatore-Fazi - Clementi ( e) lineage
Hello, i have just started a family tree and fortunately I had enough living history to get me back to my Great Great grandfather.
I am interested in going further. if anyone is connected to the names above I' would sure love to document it in the tree i have built.
Thanks in advance.
Livio ...
I am interested in going further. if anyone is connected to the names above I' would sure love to document it in the tree i have built.
Thanks in advance.
Livio ...