Search found 9 matches
- 26 Feb 2010, 23:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7502
Re: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
Will stop in Stresa ..... sounds great.
- 26 Feb 2010, 23:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7502
Re: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
Thanks Peter .....
-Tim
-Tim
- 26 Feb 2010, 18:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7502
Re: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
Peter,
I received another email from Giuseppe today (he does not speak English). Here is his note:
Tim le tue informazioni sono molto avanzate.
Io, GIUSEPPE, sono il figlio di MONZA ANGELO.
Ci risentiamo quando avrò ulteriori notizie. Grazie.
Cordiali saluti GIUSEPPE. CIAO
I gave him more ...
I received another email from Giuseppe today (he does not speak English). Here is his note:
Tim le tue informazioni sono molto avanzate.
Io, GIUSEPPE, sono il figlio di MONZA ANGELO.
Ci risentiamo quando avrò ulteriori notizie. Grazie.
Cordiali saluti GIUSEPPE. CIAO
I gave him more ...
- 25 Feb 2010, 22:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7502
Re: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
Thank you Peter, I did find Felix's Brother Giovanni Fermo Monza did immigrate in 1913 and I did find him on the 1920 census; however, by 1930 the family is no where to be found in the US (I think this is the same person).
-Tim
-Tim
- 25 Feb 2010, 18:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7502
Re: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
Peter,
I just received the following info from Giuseppe Monza by way of email (I gave my email address in the form letter you provided me with by way of link). First of all, What did he say? What is the best way to see if he speaks English?
Regards,
Tim
SONO GIUSEPPE MONZA,
HO RICEVUTO LA SUA ...
I just received the following info from Giuseppe Monza by way of email (I gave my email address in the form letter you provided me with by way of link). First of all, What did he say? What is the best way to see if he speaks English?
Regards,
Tim
SONO GIUSEPPE MONZA,
HO RICEVUTO LA SUA ...
- 20 Feb 2010, 00:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7502
Re: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
I agree, Northern Italy is very beautiful!
-Tim
-Tim
- 19 Feb 2010, 19:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7502
Re: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
Peter,
I had already looked up all the Monza's in Mozzate and printed out names and addresses (with phone #'s); however, I didn't know what to do with them since I do not speak Italian.
Thank you for the link to - potential relative letter -
Best Regards,
Tim Farnham
I had already looked up all the Monza's in Mozzate and printed out names and addresses (with phone #'s); however, I didn't know what to do with them since I do not speak Italian.
Thank you for the link to - potential relative letter -
Best Regards,
Tim Farnham
- 18 Feb 2010, 22:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7502
Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
Hello,
My name is Tim Farnham and I am working on my daughter-in-law's genealogy. I know her ancestors are from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy. I have been to Milano, Italy a year ago on business and did not have time to travel up to Mozzate. I will be traveling to Milano again (next year ...
My name is Tim Farnham and I am working on my daughter-in-law's genealogy. I know her ancestors are from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy. I have been to Milano, Italy a year ago on business and did not have time to travel up to Mozzate. I will be traveling to Milano again (next year ...
- 18 Feb 2010, 22:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3043
Ancestors from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy
Hello,
My name is Tim Farnham and I am working on my daughter-in-law's genealogy. I know her ancestors are from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy. I have been to Milano, Italy a year ago on business and did not have time to travel up to Mozzate. I will be traveling to Milano again (next year ...
My name is Tim Farnham and I am working on my daughter-in-law's genealogy. I know her ancestors are from Mozzate, Como Prov., Lombardy Reg. Italy. I have been to Milano, Italy a year ago on business and did not have time to travel up to Mozzate. I will be traveling to Milano again (next year ...