Yes they lived in Brooklyn ,New York on Cypress Ave
Jerry
gfunk2590@yahoo.com
Search found 13 matches
- 04 Feb 2014, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Genelogy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2864
- 04 Feb 2014, 00:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Genelogy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2864
Re: Family Genelogy
Yes Brooklyn
- 10 Feb 2011, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Abruzzo Family Santa Marghrita Di Belice
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1129
Abruzzo Family Santa Marghrita Di Belice
Got the info I needed on Palo but need info on Antonio LaSala and Maria Colletti both born and died in Caltabellotta Sicily
Antonio died on Feb 8th 1836 Age 40 Occipation Contadino His father was Pellegrino LaSala and mother was Maria Nicolosi
So I am looking for info on Pellegrino LaSala and ...
Antonio died on Feb 8th 1836 Age 40 Occipation Contadino His father was Pellegrino LaSala and mother was Maria Nicolosi
So I am looking for info on Pellegrino LaSala and ...
- 06 Feb 2011, 17:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Genelogy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2864
Re: Family Genelogy
I am looking for information on the Abbruzzo family.
My Grandfather was Harry (Gaspare) Abruzzo. His father was Fillipo Abbruzo and his mother was Maria LaSala.
On the LaSala side of the famliy Maria mothers name was
Francesca Traficante and her father was Palo LaSala.
I am looking for ...
My Grandfather was Harry (Gaspare) Abruzzo. His father was Fillipo Abbruzo and his mother was Maria LaSala.
On the LaSala side of the famliy Maria mothers name was
Francesca Traficante and her father was Palo LaSala.
I am looking for ...
- 04 Feb 2011, 20:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Genelogy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2864
Family Genelogy
I am looking for any information on Vincenzo LaSala from Caltabellotta Sicily 
- 04 Feb 2011, 20:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Genelogy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3166
Re: Italian Genelogy
Thanks for the info on Paolo La Sala
Hoven
Hoven
- 23 Jan 2011, 19:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Genelogy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3166
Italian Genelogy
Looking for info on my GGGGrandfather Palo LaSala from the area of Santa Marghrita di Belice in Sicily. Any info would be extreemly helpfull.
He married Francesca Traficante

He married Francesca Traficante
- 26 Jun 2010, 15:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Abruzzo from Santa Margherita di Belice
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18711
Re: Abruzzo from Santa Margherita di Belice
This is my uncle charlie and aunt anna you are talking about please contact me at gfunk5@cox.net. So we can share information
Jerry
Jerry
- 16 May 2010, 23:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Abruzzo Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6008
Re: Abruzzo Family
Are you related to this family?
- 16 May 2010, 23:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Abruzzo from Santa Margherita di Belice
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18711
Re: Abruzzo from Santa Margherita di Belice
santa margherita di belice, sicily
My name is Jerry and I am researching my mother’s family line. The Family came from Santa Margherita di belice Sicily. My grandfather was Harry Abruzzo a bar owner in Brooklyn New York. He was married to Eva Frye also from Brooklyn New York. His father was ...
My name is Jerry and I am researching my mother’s family line. The Family came from Santa Margherita di belice Sicily. My grandfather was Harry Abruzzo a bar owner in Brooklyn New York. He was married to Eva Frye also from Brooklyn New York. His father was ...
- 16 May 2010, 21:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Abruzzo Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6008
Re: Abruzzo Family
I believe it is I had this info already. But I appreciate you sending it to me again. Do you know anything about the LaSala woman they came over with.
Jerry
Jerry
- 16 May 2010, 21:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Abruzzo Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6008
Re: Abruzzo Family
Thanks for the info
- 15 May 2010, 04:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Abruzzo Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6008
Abruzzo Family
Looking for my family ansestors in Santa Margherita di belice Sicily.
My grandfather was Harry Abruzzo married to Minerva Frey living in Brooklyn New York 1930. His father was Gaspari Abruzzo who came from Santa Margherita di belice. I believe to be Fillipo Abruzzo is my great great grandfather ...
My grandfather was Harry Abruzzo married to Minerva Frey living in Brooklyn New York 1930. His father was Gaspari Abruzzo who came from Santa Margherita di belice. I believe to be Fillipo Abruzzo is my great great grandfather ...