Thank you so very much!
I had tried using an online software to translate too and was able to get the basics of what this said, but I was totally confused by the 'fu' in front of both of the parents names. This is also interesting since Carmine's birth date is listed as 24 September 1884 on his USA ...
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Feb 2010, 22:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate Translation Help Please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6552
- 21 Feb 2010, 21:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate Translation Help Please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6552
Birth Certificate Translation Help Please
Hello!
This is my first visit here. I am looking for help translating what I think is my great-grandfather's birth certificate. If someone could please take a look and tell me what this says I would be most grateful.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/coopoerflip/BirthCertificate.gif
Thank ...
This is my first visit here. I am looking for help translating what I think is my great-grandfather's birth certificate. If someone could please take a look and tell me what this says I would be most grateful.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/coopoerflip/BirthCertificate.gif
Thank ...