Hello,
I am an experienced Livorno-based genealogist fluent in different languages. I can help if you need.
Search found 3 matches
- 02 Oct 2015, 14:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Livorno genealogy records
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5254
- 14 Jan 2011, 17:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14863
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchi
Just found Pietro Paolo PATE's grave. I'd like to get in touch with all descendants and people interested in the PATE-FRY and related families.
Get in touch on giunti.matteo @ gmail.com (delete spaces before and after the "@" to send email).
Regards
Matteo GIUNTI
http://leghornmerchants.wordpress ...
Get in touch on giunti.matteo @ gmail.com (delete spaces before and after the "@" to send email).
Regards
Matteo GIUNTI
http://leghornmerchants.wordpress ...
- 26 Aug 2010, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14863
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchi
I am trying to build a tree for this family as a part of my Leghorn Merchant Networks project. Check my blog at http://leghornmerchants.wordpress.com and the database: http://gw0.geneanet.org/index.php3?b=al ... =N&x=0&y=0
Please get in touch.
Please get in touch.