Search found 5 matches

by patdel41
14 May 2010, 02:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Del'Turco or DelTurco from Collelongo, IT
Replies: 9
Views: 6276

Re: Del'Turco or DelTurco from Collelongo, IT

Lisamke..you don't have an email address listed. Mine is delturco@earthlink.net
by patdel41
08 Mar 2010, 06:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Del'Turco or DelTurco from Collelongo, IT
Replies: 9
Views: 6276

Re: Del'Turco or DelTurco from Collelongo, IT

suanj, thank you so much for the information. I'm not sure the New York passenger record is correct. My father, Carmen or Carmine DelTurco, was born in Italy in 1909, and was 3 years old when his parents came here, so it would have had to have been at least 1912 or 1913 before his parents Pasquale ...
by patdel41
08 Mar 2010, 01:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Del'Turco or DelTurco from Collelongo, IT
Replies: 9
Views: 6276

Del'Turco or DelTurco from Collelongo, IT

I'm looking for information about my family roots in Collelongo, Abbruzzo, Italy. My grandparents were Pasquale and Maria (Cesta) DelTurco, who came to the US in approximately 1912. I know there are still DelTurcos and Cestas in Collelongo, but do not know if they are related.