Thanks a lot. I will look at that region. Be aware that it is actually Cucurullo, with only one C; I guess that will shortlist the search, who knows...
Is there a site which you may suggest so I can get info of the comunas that I will send a request for info?
thanks
Search found 2 matches
- 09 Apr 2010, 02:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: scalese
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8946
- 17 Mar 2010, 23:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: scalese
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8946
scalese
hi there
I am looking for my great grandfather´s birth location in Italy. His name was Gaetano Scalese (born between 1873 and 1875), and his parents´ names were Salvatore Scalese and Filomena Cuccurullo. He moved to Argentina.
This is the only info I have. Is there any way to find any info, or ...
I am looking for my great grandfather´s birth location in Italy. His name was Gaetano Scalese (born between 1873 and 1875), and his parents´ names were Salvatore Scalese and Filomena Cuccurullo. He moved to Argentina.
This is the only info I have. Is there any way to find any info, or ...