Search found 5 matches
- 14 Jun 2010, 04:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignatelli family history
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9530
Re: Pignatelli family history
I'm not sure Pigman. My grandparents immigrated to Australia 70 years ago so I'd have no clue, sorry.
- 14 Jun 2010, 04:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Could I be related to the 'royal' Pignatelli famil
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1726
Could I be related to the 'royal' Pignatelli famil
I'm a Pignatelli from my father's side. His parents are from San Marco in Lamis (a small town in Foggia, Apulia). Lately I've been reading a lot about the nobel Pignatelli family and Pope Innocent XII and I'm very curious to know if I have any relations to them. (I could be a princess, you know ...
- 24 Mar 2010, 06:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignatelli family history
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9530
Re: Pignatelli family history
It says the family is from Bari. Could there be a possibility somebody from the family moved to San Marco in Lamis?
- 23 Mar 2010, 05:56
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Meaning of my surname 'Pignatelli'
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11602
Meaning of my surname 'Pignatelli'
i'm from san marco in lamis, if that is any help.
- 23 Mar 2010, 05:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignatelli family history
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9530
Pignatelli family history
Hi.
I'm new so be patient with me. lol.
I'm researching my family history on my father's side.
His parents were born in San Marco in Lamis, Foggia, and emigrated toMelbourne, Australia. I'm after information about any other Pignatelli's in that area who did not migrate anywhere else.
Thank you in ...
I'm new so be patient with me. lol.
I'm researching my family history on my father's side.
His parents were born in San Marco in Lamis, Foggia, and emigrated toMelbourne, Australia. I'm after information about any other Pignatelli's in that area who did not migrate anywhere else.
Thank you in ...