Search found 3 matches

by skarandy
03 Apr 2010, 21:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tessitore from Caizza Caserta Italy
Replies: 12
Views: 8673

Re: Tessitore from Caizza Caserta Italy

Yes, Antonio is the grandfather of my husband. He lived here in Schenectady, NY for many years. His father Domenico was killed when Antonio (Anthony) was about 13. He was killed working on the railroad and the train ran over him. Antonio was left here with no mother or father. Domenico Milano ...
by skarandy
03 Apr 2010, 20:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tessitore from Caizza Caserta Italy
Replies: 12
Views: 8673

Re: Tessitore from Caizza Caserta Italy

Thanks so much for replying. When they crossed out names does that mean they made a reservation for the boat, but did not ultimately get on the boat? That might be why I always heard that Lucia Milano never came to America. I heard she also went blind. I know that either Stephano or Luigi came over ...
by skarandy
03 Apr 2010, 05:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tessitore from Caizza Caserta Italy
Replies: 12
Views: 8673

Tessitore from Caizza Caserta Italy

I am looking for information on Domenico Tessitore who was born about 1868 in Caiazzo, Caserta Italy. His father was Antonio Tessitore. He had at least one brother, Stephen. His wife was Luica. She died in Italy, but Domenico died in Schenectady, NY --an accident while working on the railroad. Does ...