Search found 8 matches
- 08 Apr 2010, 02:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bitetto
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13135
Re: Bitetto
Thanks all for your responses. You've helped out so much. I will continue my search when I have more time.
- 05 Apr 2010, 20:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bitetto
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13135
Re: Bitetto
Ok, I also see that the name is spelled Bitteto instead of Bitetto. This may help.
- 05 Apr 2010, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bitetto
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13135
Re: Bitetto
Yes, now I remember! My Grandmother was named Grace. Now I just have to find their families.
- 05 Apr 2010, 19:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bitetto
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13135
Re: Bitetto
I did find Nicola but am unsure if he's was my relative. Probably in some way since most of the Bitettos originated from Palo Del Colle, Bari. Thanks Peter for you input. It's funny since my first cousin on my Father's side is named Nicola.
- 05 Apr 2010, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bitetto
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13135
Re: Bitetto
Frank Bitetto born in 1929, Marie Bitetto (My mother, 1932), Rose, Ludwig, and Anne. Thanks Valerie.
- 05 Apr 2010, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bitetto
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13135
Bitetto
I'm trying to trace my genealogy beyond my Mother's father. My Grandfather was Nick Bitetto of the Bronx. I've been told that my Mother's side was from Bari but that's where it stops. My Mother died in 1983 and was from a family of 5 children. I believe my Grandmother was named Margaret but not sure ...
- 05 Apr 2010, 15:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERAGIOLI
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15591
Re: CERAGIOLI
My Father Sergio just passed away last year and I find myself doing a search after the fact as well. Elvia, we must be related. My Father was born in 1933 in Riva Trigoso (Genoa) and his Father was Fernando Ceragioli from Camaiore.
When I traveled to Italy in 1989 we visited my relatives in Camaiore ...
When I traveled to Italy in 1989 we visited my relatives in Camaiore ...
- 05 Apr 2010, 14:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Occhiogrosso from Bitetto
- Replies: 42
- Views: 30541
Re: Occhiogrosso from Bitetto
My Mother Marie was a Bitetto and her Father was Nick Bitetto from the Bronx.
My Grandfather Nick died when I was very young so I don't recall if he was directly from Italy. I did see that a Niccolo Bitetto did arrive at Ellis Island in the early 1900's. Does anyone know of him?
My Grandfather Nick died when I was very young so I don't recall if he was directly from Italy. I did see that a Niccolo Bitetto did arrive at Ellis Island in the early 1900's. Does anyone know of him?