Search found 4 matches

by DonnaSF47
10 Apr 2010, 20:17
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Tasso, Liguria Region - cemetery
Replies: 6
Views: 4619

Re: Tasso, Liguria Region - cemetery

Thanks so much Peter, I'll try that.
by DonnaSF47
10 Apr 2010, 16:08
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Tasso, Liguria Region - cemetery
Replies: 6
Views: 4619

Re: Tasso, Liguria Region - cemetery

Thank you for the reply Laura. Do you happen to know the proper name for the cemetery in Tasso? Also do you know anyone in the area (or yourself) who does research and could do a little for me at the church there or at the office in Lumarzo? I will gladly pay for the work. When I was there in 2004 ...
by DonnaSF47
10 Apr 2010, 05:38
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Tasso, Liguria Region - cemetery
Replies: 6
Views: 4619

Re: Tasso, Liguria Region - cemetery

Thank you for the reply Peter. I've been to Tasso - very nice little ancestral village. Somehow I didn't make good notes about the actual name of the cemetery, just noting "Rapallo Cemetery" on the back of the front gate photo. I went to no cemetery other than that one so I know it was not taken in ...
by DonnaSF47
10 Apr 2010, 03:09
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Tasso, Liguria Region - cemetery
Replies: 6
Views: 4619

Tasso, Liguria Region - cemetery

Is anyone familiar with the frazione of Tasso, Liguria region of Genova? I'm posting photos of the cemetery there on Find-a-Grave and would like to know the actual name of the cemetery. Note on back of my photo says "Rapallo Cemetery" but it's no where near Rapallo. I took the photo myself in 2004 ...