Search found 29 matches
- 26 Mar 2012, 21:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I want to find out my family history
- Replies: 2
- Views: 895
Re: I want to find out my family history
Thank you I have all this information from the United States. I have his civil war records, his marriage records (3 marriages), his letter to become a naturalized citizen but I did not find anything to show he completed this.
- 26 Mar 2012, 02:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I want to find out my family history
- Replies: 2
- Views: 895
I want to find out my family history
First, if possible I would like contact information: to email the library in Milan, Italy. I am trying to find George Castello and find out his parents and possible address where he lived. His father is supposedly George Castello. I have sent for records in Milan and other sources and cannot find ...
- 01 Sep 2011, 16:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Divorce Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 876
Divorce Records
Can anyone tell me where I might possibly get free records of the divorce of George Castello and Mary Amelia Ingersoll. They were divorced in 1869 or 1870 in Michigan or Ohio.
George Castello was born 15 Oct 1835 in Milan, Milano, Lombardia, Italy. He married in 1865 in Monroe, MI. He died 23 May ...
George Castello was born 15 Oct 1835 in Milan, Milano, Lombardia, Italy. He married in 1865 in Monroe, MI. He died 23 May ...
- 11 Aug 2011, 02:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: George Castello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2492
Re: George Castello
Yes I do have the certificates of their marriages and deaths
- 11 Aug 2011, 01:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: George Castello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2492
Re: George Castello
All my records have him living in Milan, Italy until 1854 so I am hoping to find out more soon. It did not have his parents name on any of three marriages.
- 10 Aug 2011, 20:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: George Castello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2492
Re: George Castello
Yes I just emailed the:Ms. Lee N. McLaird, Curator of Rare Books & Special Collections
Center for Archival Collections
5th Floor - Jerome Library
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
(419) 372-2411
www.bgsu.edu/colleges/library/cac/
It is only $5.00 and it will be sent. I can't ...
Center for Archival Collections
5th Floor - Jerome Library
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
(419) 372-2411
www.bgsu.edu/colleges/library/cac/
It is only $5.00 and it will be sent. I can't ...
- 10 Aug 2011, 01:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: George Castello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2492
Re: George Castello
Lucas County is in Ohio. George was married three times and I have their marriage records, the census and death records. They do not tell me his parents name except his father. I also have his Civil War records from the Ohio 111th Infantry.
- 09 Aug 2011, 21:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: George Castello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2492
Re: George Castello
George Castello was born October 15, 1835 in Milan, Italy I don't know his fathers date of birth.
- 09 Aug 2011, 01:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: George Castello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2492
Re: George Castello
I was also wondering how many Catholic Churches were in Milan in the 1850's. I am thinking about writing to them.
- 09 Aug 2011, 01:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: George Castello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2492
George Castello
Hi, In the Lucas County records for naturalization I found George Castello. I am hoping this is his father. The son was born October 15, 1835 in Italy. It reads Last name Castello First name George Country Italy Date August 20, 1860 File box number 1 and file folder number 14. If anyone could help ...
- 05 Jul 2011, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Viola Boles
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1200
Viola Boles
Can anyone tell me where she died? I have a possible death date of 5/5/63.
Viola Thelma Boles
Birth: 06 Nov 1906 in Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Marriage: 1927
Spouses: Enrico Sferra (b: 16 Jun 1905)
Viola Thelma Boles
Birth: 06 Nov 1906 in Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Marriage: 1927
Spouses: Enrico Sferra (b: 16 Jun 1905)
- 05 Jul 2011, 18:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Mary Castello
- Replies: 22
- Views: 10231
Re: Family of Mary Castello
Can anyone tell me where and when Viola Thelma Boles
Birth: 06 Nov 1906 in Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Marriage: 1927
Spouses: Enrico Sferra (b: 16 Jun 1905)
Birth: 06 Nov 1906 in Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Marriage: 1927
Spouses: Enrico Sferra (b: 16 Jun 1905)
- 17 Jun 2011, 16:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Oliver Castello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1040
Re: Oliver Castello
This is really helpful. Thank you I will try the railroad.
- 16 Jun 2011, 21:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Oliver Castello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1040
Oliver Castello
I am looking for any records on Oliver Castello. He was born to George & Julia Castello and he married Gertrude September 21, 1904 and divorced July 12, 1915.
Saginaw County Divorce Index 1889 - 1919 Compiled by Mary Felton. I cannot find his death record.
Name: Gertrude Castello
[Gertrude Castella ...
Saginaw County Divorce Index 1889 - 1919 Compiled by Mary Felton. I cannot find his death record.
Name: Gertrude Castello
[Gertrude Castella ...
- 13 Jun 2011, 21:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Mary Castello
- Replies: 22
- Views: 10231
Re: Family of Mary Castello
Thanks I got it now. For some reason library computers block something even though there is nothing wrong with the sight.