Search found 8 matches
- 25 May 2011, 12:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campagna
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2131
Re: Campagna
Thanx again everyone I will give your suggestions another shot.
- 25 May 2011, 03:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campagna
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2131
Re: Campagna
Hey Marty,
This is the address I was using, I got it off of their homepage. Was this one wrong?
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Campagna
84022 CAMPAGNA SA
ITALY
Sam
This is the address I was using, I got it off of their homepage. Was this one wrong?
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Campagna
84022 CAMPAGNA SA
ITALY
Sam
- 25 May 2011, 00:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campagna
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2131
Re: Campagna
Great thank you!!! Are there any other places I should try mailing it to while I am at it? I might as well send a couple out just in case.
- 24 May 2011, 19:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campagna
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2131
Re: Campagna
Ok I am attaching a copy of the letter I sent at the end of this entry. I sent 3 letters to
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Campagna
84022 CAMPAGNA SA
ITALY
I also sent an email to (as-sa@beniculturali.it).
The letter that I sent was generated from a letter generator I received from my ...
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Campagna
84022 CAMPAGNA SA
ITALY
I also sent an email to (as-sa@beniculturali.it).
The letter that I sent was generated from a letter generator I received from my ...
- 23 May 2011, 15:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campagna
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2131
Campagna
Hello, I wrote a post on here about a year ago looking for info on my g-grandfather Rocco Giordano. I had GREAT responses and found a lot of information. For the past year now I have written many letters to Campagna trying to obtain either a marriage cert or birth cert with no success. I have ...
- 24 May 2010, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocco Giordano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5067
Re: Rocco Giordano
Thanx again for all the help. I will try and obtain their birth cert. and death cert.
- 24 May 2010, 11:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocco Giordano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5067
Re: Rocco Giordano
Laura,
That's amazing. I would have never thought to look at another last name let alone that one. As far as the death cert. I definately want to ask my father if he knew that. Now where could I look to try and find names of Rocco or Carmela's parents? Or other family members ? Thanx for all of ...
That's amazing. I would have never thought to look at another last name let alone that one. As far as the death cert. I definately want to ask my father if he knew that. Now where could I look to try and find names of Rocco or Carmela's parents? Or other family members ? Thanx for all of ...
- 24 May 2010, 02:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocco Giordano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5067
Rocco Giordano
I am tryin to find information about my GreatGrandparents Rocco and Carmela Giordano. I know that Rocco was from Campagna and came to the US in 1901 and had a daughter named Frances who was born in Italy. All i know about Carmela is her maiden name was Rubino. There are records of Rocco coming to ...