Search found 2 matches

by video951
29 Apr 2010, 18:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ettoro (Hector) Angelo Pontecorvo 1882 Valmontone Italy info
Replies: 0
Views: 2636

Ettoro (Hector) Angelo Pontecorvo 1882 Valmontone Italy info

Greetings from Pozzuoli Italy. I U.S. Navy am stationed in Naples Italy and searching for my Jure Sanguinis info. My Great Grandfather Hector (Ettoro) was born in Valmontone near Rome 1 Jun 1882.He came to the USA and was naturalized around 1925 I believe.My grandfather Anilo and his brother Tulli ...
by video951
29 Apr 2010, 18:41
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Ettoro (Hector) Angelo Pontecorvo Valmontone search for info
Replies: 7
Views: 7268

Ettoro (Hector) Angelo Pontecorvo Valmontone search for info

Greetings from Pozzuoli Italy. I U.S. Navy am stationed in Naples Italy and searching for my Jure Sanguinis info. My Great Grandfather Hector (Ettoro) was born in Valmontone near Rome 1 Jun 1882.He came to the USA and was naturalized around 1925 I believe.My grandfather Anilo and his brother Tulli ...