Search found 13 matches

by alisoncostanzo84
24 Jul 2010, 17:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Great Grandmother
Replies: 16
Views: 10198

Re: Looking for info on Great Grandmother

This is great I have been trying to find information on my Dad's family for months. So Albrecio is your great grandfather and Erninia (Arninia) is your Great Grandmother because Giacolina or Jacqueline is their Daughter. So wouldn't she be your your Aunt and our Great Aunt or how are you related ...
by alisoncostanzo84
24 May 2010, 21:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Great Grandmother
Replies: 16
Views: 10198

Re: Looking for info on Great Grandmother

I've checked both these websites and unfortunately I keep striking out however I did get a response from Scontrone It was a very nice email from their Mayor and she planned on forwarding my info to someone who could research the information. So its really a waiting game but I'm hoping I'll get my ...
by alisoncostanzo84
23 May 2010, 20:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Great Grandmother
Replies: 16
Views: 10198

Re: Looking for info on Great Grandmother

Thanks again everyone for the information regarding my Great grandfather its been very helpful. I've sent a letter to Commune di Scontrone to request information regarding my Great Grandparents will see if I get a reply. What I found interesting is that when I was searching their website their ...
by alisoncostanzo84
12 May 2010, 03:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Great Grandmother
Replies: 16
Views: 10198

Re: Looking for info on Great Grandmother

Your right I have no clue what I was thinking other then having one of those long days at work. Lots and lots of numbers today budgets you learn to love them. Hopefully this will put me on the right track in tracking down more information not only on my great grandmother but the rest of the family ...
by alisoncostanzo84
11 May 2010, 23:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Great Grandmother
Replies: 16
Views: 10198

Re: Looking for info on Great Grandmother

Thank you everyone but unfortunately my great grandfather would have been older he was born in 1877 and couldn't have been 23 years old when he arrived through Ellis Island. I think that my great Grandmother was much younger then him because she had other children during her second marriage. But ...
by alisoncostanzo84
11 May 2010, 04:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Great Grandmother
Replies: 16
Views: 10198

Re: Looking for info on Great Grandmother

Her maiden name is Melone and I know she's from Italy but I don't know from where. My Aunt doesn't remember much because she had shock treatment for her ocd before they knew it was bad for you. So when I find things out and tell her she is able to add little things but she doesn't remember much ...
by alisoncostanzo84
11 May 2010, 01:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Great Grandmother
Replies: 16
Views: 10198

Looking for info on Great Grandmother

So after taking the info that my Aunt gave me and also confirmed I'm stuck. I can't find any information regarding my Great Grandmother Arninia. I know that my great grandfathers Alberico Roberto died in 1925 and was buried at Mt. Carmel in Chicago with my Great Uncle Christopher who died in 1924 ...
by alisoncostanzo84
03 May 2010, 23:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo
Replies: 9
Views: 6894

Re: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo

So I was able to talk to my Aunt today and pry her memory. My great grandfather died in 1925 and was buried at Mt. Carmel in Chicago with my Great Uncle Christopher who died in 1924. We called to talk with someone at the cemetery and to our surprise my great grand parents bought the plot together ...
by alisoncostanzo84
02 May 2010, 21:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo
Replies: 9
Views: 6894

Re: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo

So with all the information thats been posted which I really appreciate seem to keep hitting road blocks. After looking at my grandmothers birth certificate (Thanks again Biff) I found out my Great Grand Parents names and that there were other children. Then I checked the 1920 Census to see if I ...
by alisoncostanzo84
01 May 2010, 19:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo
Replies: 9
Views: 6894

Re: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo

Thank you for taking the time to post this Biff I didn't have my grandmothers birth certificate knowing that my Great Grandfathers name is Alberico and my Great Grandmothers name is Arninia is really interesting. I hope that I can track down some more information on them. I really appreciate all the ...
by alisoncostanzo84
30 Apr 2010, 23:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo
Replies: 9
Views: 6894

Re: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo

I didn't know that S. Alessandro was the patron Saint of Corfinio but now I do and thank you for helping me these pieces together just knowing one more thing about where my family is from is wonderful. I really appreciate any and all help.
by alisoncostanzo84
30 Apr 2010, 22:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo
Replies: 9
Views: 6894

Re: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo

I just wanted to thank you that is my Grandfather and thats more information then I had before. What I do know is that Alessandro and Giacolina "Jacqueline" lived in Chicago and from what my Aunt told me Alessandro's Father died young in Italy. I don't know when they married but I would think it ...
by alisoncostanzo84
30 Apr 2010, 21:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo
Replies: 9
Views: 6894

Looking for info on Alessandro Carmen Costanzo

My father died in September he was only 46 years old and well the last few months my sister and I wanted to find out more information about his side of our family. We talked to our Aunt but her memory isn't the clearest but we found out a few things. My Grandfather Alessandro a(Carmen?) Costanzo was ...