Search found 3 matches

by newland31
03 May 2010, 04:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: casale
Replies: 0
Views: 1796

casale

I have started the proccess of searching for my wifes family history. Anyone with information on the casale surname in lessolo italy I would greatly like to correspond. My wifes grandfather Emilio Casale (1907) was born and raised there until 1921. at that time he lost his mother (name unknown) and ...
by newland31
03 May 2010, 04:45
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: casale
Replies: 0
Views: 2992

casale

I have started the proccess of searching for my wifes family history. Anyone with information on the casale surname in lessolo italy I would greatly like to correspond. My wifes grandfather Emilio Casale (1907) was born and raised there until 1921. at that time he lost his mother (name unknown) and ...
by newland31
03 May 2010, 04:35
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: lessolo
Replies: 0
Views: 1929

lessolo

I have started the proccess of searching for my wifes family history. Anyone with information on the casale surname in lessolo italy I would greatly like to correspond. My wifes grandfather Emilio Casale (1907) was born and raised there until 1921. at that time he lost his mother (name unknown) and ...