Hi there again!
As I wrote before, I am going to Sicily next week. Maybe you could help me out with this a again:
Which documents should I bring to the Uffice Comunale in order to get the certificates Domenico sent me?
Do they have to be originals, certified by La Hague?
Thanks a million again!
Search found 3 matches
- 11 May 2010, 20:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Certificates in Agrigento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7074
- 09 May 2010, 09:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Certificates in Agrigento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7074
Re: Certificates in Agrigento
Hi Domenico and Riccardo!
Thank you so much for your help. I can't believe you found the records! That's great! I have a friend working in the Italian Council in Buenos Aires who tried to call the comune in Palma several times and they eventually answered but never called back.
Domenico, could you ...
Thank you so much for your help. I can't believe you found the records! That's great! I have a friend working in the Italian Council in Buenos Aires who tried to call the comune in Palma several times and they eventually answered but never called back.
Domenico, could you ...
- 06 May 2010, 20:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Certificates in Agrigento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7074
Certificates in Agrigento
Hi there everyone! I am an Argentinian currently living in Dublin, Ireland and tracking my great grandfather in Sicily. Actually, I just bought a ticket to Trapani to try and find something in Agrigento personally.
It would be great if you could help me:
My great grandfather's name was Calogero ...
It would be great if you could help me:
My great grandfather's name was Calogero ...