Search found 39 matches
- 07 Apr 2021, 04:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Record hunt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2376
Naturalization Record hunt
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could help me locate a US naturalization record for Gerardo Pignato of Picerno, Italy. Born around 1862-07-06. Or his first immigration record to the US ~1891 or 1887.
- 17 Aug 2013, 15:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zappala(o) family search
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2775
Re: Zappala(o) family search
Is it possible that this could be Gaetan Zappala's parents? Name: Gaetano ZappalĂ
Gender: Male
Christening Date:
Christening Place:
Birth Date: 22 Jan 1865
Birthplace: Catania, Catania, Italia
Death Date:
Name Note:
Race:
Father's Name: Pietro ZappalĂ
Father's Birthplace:
Father's Age:
Mother ...
Gender: Male
Christening Date:
Christening Place:
Birth Date: 22 Jan 1865
Birthplace: Catania, Catania, Italia
Death Date:
Name Note:
Race:
Father's Name: Pietro ZappalĂ
Father's Birthplace:
Father's Age:
Mother ...
- 07 Aug 2013, 04:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Fermani family in Orsonga, Chieti, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1361
Re: Searching for Fermani family in Orsonga, Chieti, Italy
I believe that Nicoletta and Joseph Gaetano Fermani married in Italy. They had at least two children in Italy before they came to the US. Teressa born around 1903 & Peter born around 1904.
- 07 Aug 2013, 03:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Fermani family in Orsonga, Chieti, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1361
Searching for Fermani family in Orsonga, Chieti, Italy
I have seem to hit a brick wall and was wondering if anyone could help me go a bit further...
Joseph Gaetano Fermani
Birth
28 Mar 1879
Orsogna, Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
Death
9 Nov 1971
Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Is there a way to figure out who his parents ...
Joseph Gaetano Fermani
Birth
28 Mar 1879
Orsogna, Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
Death
9 Nov 1971
Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Is there a way to figure out who his parents ...
- 24 Jun 2013, 16:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abruzzo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2462
Re: Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abru
Thank you soooo much and for writing that note in Italian for me. I am going to contact them now.
SOOO appreciative
- 21 Jun 2013, 22:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abruzzo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2462
Re: Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abru
I believe her mother's name was Angela. She is her point of contact on the ship manifest SS Stampalia departed Naples on Nov. 10, 1914. Was meeting a cousin in Clay, Kentucky (D'A_____ Michelina?)
- 21 Jun 2013, 22:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abruzzo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2462
Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abruzzo
Hello,
I am searching for the maiden name or family of Antoline Maria of Roccacasale, Abruzzo Italy. At first I though Antoline was her family name but the more I see reference to it I think this is her first name. Or I may be confusing myself.
She was born on April 27 or 28, 1894 in Rocccacasale ...
I am searching for the maiden name or family of Antoline Maria of Roccacasale, Abruzzo Italy. At first I though Antoline was her family name but the more I see reference to it I think this is her first name. Or I may be confusing myself.
She was born on April 27 or 28, 1894 in Rocccacasale ...
- 20 Jun 2013, 17:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Viagrande Catania Italy & Roccacasale, Abruzzo, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1593
Viagrande Catania Italy & Roccacasale, Abruzzo, Italy
I am working on a babybook for a friend and I was wondering if anyone could send me a picture of Viagrande, Catania, Italy that they wouldn't mind I used in their babybook?
They have family originally from this area and would like the baby to know what it looks like there. (Family keepsake).
The ...
They have family originally from this area and would like the baby to know what it looks like there. (Family keepsake).
The ...
- 18 Jun 2013, 17:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zappala(o) family search
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2775
Re: Zappala(o) family search
Thank you so much Erudita!
I am going to research all of this information. I greatly appreciate your help and respect your dedication to helping others on this forum.
I am going to research all of this information. I greatly appreciate your help and respect your dedication to helping others on this forum.
- 17 Jun 2013, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zappala(o) family search
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2775
Zappala(o) family search
Good afternoon,
I was wondering if anyone can help me trace this family tree back a bit further:
Cirino Zappala b. 1893 (candy maker) came from Viagrande, Catania, Sicily in 1909 along with his brother Filadelfeo b. 1891 and his father Gaetano. Their point of contact in the state was Gaetano's ...
I was wondering if anyone can help me trace this family tree back a bit further:
Cirino Zappala b. 1893 (candy maker) came from Viagrande, Catania, Sicily in 1909 along with his brother Filadelfeo b. 1891 and his father Gaetano. Their point of contact in the state was Gaetano's ...
- 10 Aug 2012, 00:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NY Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2177
Re: NY Marriage Certificate
His middle name is Maguire...
- 10 Aug 2012, 00:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NY Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2177
Re: NY Marriage Certificate
Ooh I think you are onto something
I am going to check that out! Thank you...you just made my day.
- 09 Aug 2012, 21:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NY Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2177
Re: NY Marriage Certificate
Thank you!
- 09 Aug 2012, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NY Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2177
NY Marriage Certificate
By any chance can anyone access information on the marriage record for James Sheridan and Mary Ford married on August 7, 1910 (Kings County, New York, USA) Certificate 8537 soundex S635 (I am looking for the name of their parents and place of birth).
- 02 Jul 2011, 23:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Read something about going to Trial for citizenship
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1460
Re: Read something about going to Trial for citizenship
Quick question does a woman lose her Italian citizenship if her husband was an Italian citizen at the time of her marriage but then 5 years later her husband naturalized?
As for #2 yes grandfather naturalized before my father was born prior 1948
As for #2 yes grandfather naturalized before my father was born prior 1948