Search found 8 matches
- 25 Jan 2012, 16:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
When I get a chance later I will go through my records and see what I can dig up. I know my great great grandfather did have brothers. Where and when they went is not exactly clear but I will see what I can find.
- 25 Jan 2012, 15:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
yes but in Italian it was Andrea, and his wife was the Josephine. His father was Vito Lacerenza.
- 25 Jan 2012, 15:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
Interesting. I am 27, my grandfather would be 76 and his father would be 105.
- 25 Jan 2012, 15:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
Do you use facebook? If so, friend me and we can talk more about this and I can share family tree notes that I found when I did my research. My name is Billy Lacerenza.
- 25 Jan 2012, 15:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
It was where the name originated from. My family has been here so long that it's hard to tell. My family when they came here settled in Pelham and New Rochelle. It was my great great grandfather who originally came here and my great grandfather later on. My great great grandfather was Andrew, as I ...
- 25 Jan 2012, 13:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
Yes I am sure we are, that was close to the year my great grandfather Vito Lacerenza Came. His father was Andrew (Andrea) who also came, but he came when he was in his 40's
- 13 May 2010, 17:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5973
Re: Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero
My great great grandfather was Dominick Carriero who was the grand father-in-law of my great grandfather Vito Lacerenza, of New Rochelle, NY.
- 13 May 2010, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31133
Re: Lacerenza
Hi there,
I am a Lacerenza from New Rochelle, NY. I have traced my roots to my Great great great grandfather Vito Lacerenza born in Avigliano, Italy in 1832. His son, Andrew Lacerenza, born in 1859, came to New Rochelle in the early 1900's and had a big family, but most of his grandchildren were by ...
I am a Lacerenza from New Rochelle, NY. I have traced my roots to my Great great great grandfather Vito Lacerenza born in Avigliano, Italy in 1832. His son, Andrew Lacerenza, born in 1859, came to New Rochelle in the early 1900's and had a big family, but most of his grandchildren were by ...