Greetings
I am English with roots close to Hadrians Wall. I have had my DNA tested and have a similar genetic makeup to an Abruzzo descendant.
I am U152* (DNA group) that is 'widespread' in Italy. Does anybody know if there are any DNA projects from the region?
Thanks in advance
Edit
For ...
Search found 2 matches
- 26 May 2010, 09:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Vasto, Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 24744
- 15 May 2010, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21556
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Hi Martek
I am trying to find a Basso who is part of the SMGF DNA project. I share 27/33 of this Basso's DNA. Are you part of this project?
I ask as we are trying to find the link that brought my DNA line to the British Isles as we suspect a Roman influence!
Kind regards
brianco
Sorry Jim. I ...
I am trying to find a Basso who is part of the SMGF DNA project. I share 27/33 of this Basso's DNA. Are you part of this project?
I ask as we are trying to find the link that brought my DNA line to the British Isles as we suspect a Roman influence!
Kind regards
brianco
Sorry Jim. I ...