Thank you VERY much Frank.
Where were they from?Maybe they were cousins of Antonio DiGiovanna?!
Anyway, your reply was helpuful, because my boyfriend and I were not completely sure if the surname was true. I mean nowadays in Italy is more common to have Di Giovanna (with space) or Digiovanna (the ...
Search found 2 matches
- 17 May 2010, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Troia family from Palermo, Sicily
- Replies: 40
- Views: 60415
- 16 May 2010, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Troia family from Palermo, Sicily
- Replies: 40
- Views: 60415
Re: Troia family from Palermo, Sicily
hi everybody,
today I ve joined in this forum, it would be great if I can find some more information on my boyfriend's relatives. I am looking for DiGiovanna family comes from cities in Palermo.
Antonio DiGiovanna
born April 13th, 1879
of Camporeale, Italy
married in 1903 to
Francesca Cascio ...
today I ve joined in this forum, it would be great if I can find some more information on my boyfriend's relatives. I am looking for DiGiovanna family comes from cities in Palermo.
Antonio DiGiovanna
born April 13th, 1879
of Camporeale, Italy
married in 1903 to
Francesca Cascio ...