Thanks for that tip re the name,that could be very helpful!:)
Sorry for brief reply,just on the train to London.
Linda
Search found 5 matches
- 11 May 2012, 12:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spadaccini, Italy to Ireland
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3774
- 10 May 2012, 23:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spadaccini, Italy to Ireland
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3774
Re: Spadaccini, Italy to Ireland
Henry, born 1853 was the son of Christopher and his wife Esther. Henry was born in Ireland and then went on to live and marry in London, and indeed was a food inspector, but not only that was involved in Capt Scott's expedition, not personally but there were several letters written by him to Scott ...
- 10 May 2012, 20:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spadaccini, Italy to Ireland
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3774
Spadaccini, Italy to Ireland
Hello everyone,
I'm researching a Christopher Spadaccini who was born in Italy but died suddenly, eating his dinner one night, in Dublin, Ireland, 2 May 1832. He had three children at least born between 1803 and 1817. He was the proprietor of a Coffee House.The report of his death in a Dublin ...
I'm researching a Christopher Spadaccini who was born in Italy but died suddenly, eating his dinner one night, in Dublin, Ireland, 2 May 1832. He had three children at least born between 1803 and 1817. He was the proprietor of a Coffee House.The report of his death in a Dublin ...
- 19 May 2010, 09:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Gregori and Villa
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4786
Re: Surnames Gregori and Villa
Valerie, that's brillliant, thank you so much I'm sure I'll find something amogst all those leads you've supplied me with which will help with the search.
I do know of the Family History Centres and we have one about 10 miles away from my home, it's only open on a part-time basis and when I phoned ...
I do know of the Family History Centres and we have one about 10 miles away from my home, it's only open on a part-time basis and when I phoned ...
- 17 May 2010, 18:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Gregori and Villa
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4786
Surnames Gregori and Villa
Hello everyone, first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Linda and I live in England. I am helping a friend research their Italian ancestry. The family names are Gregori and Villa. Luigi Gregori and Marianna Villa. They married around 1892 and then subsequently migrated to New York City,USA ...