Search found 5 matches
- 19 Jan 2012, 19:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Libyan citizens Vittorio Bruno and Angiola Alongi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5701
Re: Italian Libyan citizens Vittorio Bruno and Angiola Along
Thank you very much!
- 19 Jan 2012, 17:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Libyan citizens Vittorio Bruno and Angiola Alongi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5701
Re: Italian Libyan citizens Vittorio Bruno and Angiola Along
Hi again!
Thank you for your answer.
I think i got more accurat dates of my grandfather VITTORIO EMANUELE BRUNO.
Born: 16/11 1914
Dead: 28/7 1945
Seems he died in a civilian hospital in Grammichele, Sicily (CATANIA).
Question: If i go to Grammichele, where should i start to ask for more info?
Thank you for your answer.
I think i got more accurat dates of my grandfather VITTORIO EMANUELE BRUNO.
Born: 16/11 1914
Dead: 28/7 1945
Seems he died in a civilian hospital in Grammichele, Sicily (CATANIA).
Question: If i go to Grammichele, where should i start to ask for more info?
- 19 Aug 2010, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Libyan citizens Vittorio Bruno and Angiola Alongi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5701
Re: Italian Libyan citizens Vittorio Bruno and Angiola Along
still looking for information where to start to search.
thank you.
thank you.
- 26 May 2010, 17:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Libyan citizens Vittorio Bruno and Angiola Alongi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5701
Italian Libyan citizens Vittorio Bruno and Angiola Alongi
Hi.
Searching for info about my Grandfather and grandmother:
VITTORIO BRUNO and ANGIOLA ALONGI
Both are supposed to be "Italian Libyan"-citizens.
I only find one VITTORIO BRUNO in Ministero della Difesa
Born: 17/12/1917
Died: 12/9/1943
But my dad FELICE ANTONIO BRUNO (born in Tripoli xx/1 ...
Searching for info about my Grandfather and grandmother:
VITTORIO BRUNO and ANGIOLA ALONGI
Both are supposed to be "Italian Libyan"-citizens.
I only find one VITTORIO BRUNO in Ministero della Difesa
Born: 17/12/1917
Died: 12/9/1943
But my dad FELICE ANTONIO BRUNO (born in Tripoli xx/1 ...
- 26 May 2010, 10:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
- Replies: 84
- Views: 72945
Re: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
Dear friends,
here there is the database of italian soldiers who died in WW1 and WW2
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
http://www.difesa.it/Ministro/Commissariato+Generale+per+le+Onoranze+ai+Caduti+in+Guerra/Ricerca_sepolture.htm
Hi!
Thank you for the link to the list.
I just found this website and ...
here there is the database of italian soldiers who died in WW1 and WW2
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
http://www.difesa.it/Ministro/Commissariato+Generale+per+le+Onoranze+ai+Caduti+in+Guerra/Ricerca_sepolture.htm
Hi!
Thank you for the link to the list.
I just found this website and ...